Title 9's goal is to be more than an entertainment company, it's to set a standard of excellence in business and global outreach. It is our intent to use our passions as a driving force to create an effective and caring outreach program. Every person affiliated has committed to find one, reach one, and help one to be empowered through sharing, caring, and believing in YOU.
Title 9 will utilize the entertainment industry as a platform to help women of all ages focus on self-empowerment through a number of different avenues.
Title 9 aims to work on programs listed below, some of which are currently in development.
Title 9 clients will develop their own charities and engage in various collaborative efforts with the T9 Foundation:
- Melanie Fiona - "Purple Heart Cares" Foundation
- Andrea Martin - "We R Beautiful" Foundation
- Doxi Jones – "Go Girl" Foundation
Women's Outreach Program:
To inspire moments of optimism for women dealing with an array of "life topics":
- Trauma Survivors
- Etiquette Coaching
- Cultivating Healthy Relationships
- "Finding Yourself"
• Title 9 clients will discuss their career, life struggles and triumphs, and involvement with charities and giving back to the community
Entertainment Industry Career Enhancement:
- Our objective is to break down barriers and change the positions held by women in the business
- Networking and connecting women to women in an effort to create an environment to cross reference and share resources.(better empower ourselves)
- Weekend camp for inner city teenage girls anchored by Title 9 artists with an array of activities for the girls.
- Positive reinforcement
- Self-motivation and self-discipline
- Achieving goals
Annual Fund Raiser: "T9's Annual LOVE to HOPE Gala"
• Formal dinner with T9 benefit concert which pays for inner city youth to attend our "T9-Girlz" Camp (we will grant 10-12 scholarships)